LeanFarm is the first comprehensive Lean training program designed specifically for dairy farmers (and other farmers) by not only lean experts but farmers also. It is run on farm and is highly practical.
It teaches you simple, effective tools and thinking that you can apply immediately to get real results on your farm.
Your LeanFarm journey starts here.
What is involved?
- Comprises of 11 workshops that have been specifically developed to support areas of the business where farmers will gain the most benefit from Lean management practices.
- Each training workshop is practical and aims to develop participants’ knowledge so that they can apply the tools and practices on to their farm sustainably.
- We aim to run most workshops ON FARM to make them even more practical and real.
- Usually there is a two-week gap between each workshop and participants will be given actions to take the theory back to their farms and practice implementing the tools learnt on farm immediately.
- LeanFarm is structured to ensure that the training is actually applied on farm right away so that farmers can start to see tangible benefits as soon as possible.
- We provide a number of templates and examples that you can use straight away for your business.
- The workshops can be run as a full program or stand alone.
We are certain that this program will provide your farm with a significant return on investment
LeanFarm Short Workshops
We run a number of short workshop from 1 hour to 1 day to give all types of farmers a brief introduction to lean thinking and how it can help their farming businesses. Even our short workshops are interactive and practical, and will leave you with some valuable tools and insights to try on your farm right away.
Speaking at Events
Do you need a guest speaker that can engage, inspire, entertain and provide some thought-provoking, value add insights to your audience?
We would be delighted to speak at any of your events and deliver a customised, memorable speech, keynote or workshop. We have spoken at a number of farming and industry events for a number of organisations including Federated Farmers, Beef and Lamb NZ and Dairy NZ.